Life Sciences ISO 50001 – Energy Management Systems – Awareness Training
ISO 50001 Awareness Training for Energy Management Systems (EnMS) from SGS – understand the requirement for an organization to have an EnMS.
This training course has been designed to help you understand the requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and improve an Energy Management System (EnMS).
ISO 50001 is a new international standard that provides a framework to help you manage the energy supply and consumption in organizations. It applies to all aspects of energy use and enables you to help an organization take a systematic approach to achieving continual improvement of energy performance.
Why choose ISO 50001 training from SGS?
On completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the guidance and application for energy management systems provided by ISO 50001
- Explain the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organization of using the standard
- Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
- Describe, with reference to Plan – Do – Check – Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
- Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
- Briefly summarise relevant energy management legislation
- Identify sources of law and sources of information on energy management legislation
- Outline the key requirements of ISO 50001
If you plan to complete other EnMS training, such as the Internal Auditor and the Lead Auditor Training, you will receive during this course the knowledge and understanding of ISO 50001 upon which to build auditing skills.
The training comprises lecture and workshop exercises.
Participants are not expected to have prior knowledge of energy management systems or ISO 50001 before attending the course.
Trusted ISO 50001 EnMS training from a leading course provider
Our courses are delivered by tutors who are environmental management system experts and experienced trainers. Your knowledge and skills will be developed through an interactive and practical approach to learning.
Contact SGS today to book your place on our ISO 50001 Awareness training course.